Monday, November 20, 2006

Hey you, yea you, straight man.

You attractive man with your tan leather coat, spiky bleached hair, prefectly cleft chin, and triple pierced ears, yea you.

Stop-

-Smiling at me
-Nodding at me
-Saying Hi to me
-Waving to me
-In anyway acknowledging me

All this does is make poor delusional me giggle, smile, look coy, and start planning our wedding, until your wife or girlfriend comes around, your wedding ring glints in the light, or you mention in casual conversation with the check-out clerk your girlfriend. Then I become crestfallen and feel stupid, and mentally cancel the invitations.

Well... I suppose....

3 comments:

Holly said...

I know, I couldn't believe it either! But then again, he did name his kid Pilot Inspektor.

Jenny said...

haha. I love it! that's how I feel about pretty much every guy I meet.

courtney said...

i hear ya jen. i hear ya. oh, and john, we must plan our watertown adventure.