Sunday, November 12, 2006

Well my dear ones..... I went and veiwed the movie " The Prestige" the other night. Very good movie. Good acting. Scarlett Johanson ( spelling?) was in it, I quite enjoy her, Hugh Jackman ( who I enjoy for other reasons) and the cast was all around very good. Had kind of a " Wait, what?" ending, which is not a bad thing. I also almost overdosed on Chinese food yesterday. The sad this is there is left overs in the fridge right now, and I totally want to go and eat them. I've had a terribly fat weekend as it is.

I spent yesterday with family and friends, so it was a truely wonderful day. Today I did manage to clean, so it was also productive. I made the storage room into a sort of storage/exercise room. Which means the health rider is no longer between the couch and the tv, thereby creating an annoyance. However, will this move facilitate less annoyance, but still keep use of the machine itself up, or will that fall. Only time and my body will tell. So if I look fatter the next time you see me, you will have your answer.

I think I am going to go eat my General T'so's chicken.

Well... I suppose....

p.s. Katie, I am a little disheartened that you did not comment on my nun picture.

No comments: