Thursday, March 27, 2008

Nerveocity
-
-
-
So yes, I am quite aware that nerveocity is not a word, but deal with it kids. I like it, and it sounds better than "nervousness"
-
-
-
I have such nerveocity in my life at all times! For instance, today I e-mailed our director of Human Resources (I liked it better when the were called Personnel), about a job opening. I was nervous for 2 hours afterwards! I won't even get a response until tomorrow evening, and it's not a big deal at all, but my face was flushed and red, my hands shook, my heart beat hard, and my breathing was shallow. All over that! This even happens at other stupid times, like when I call my 92 year old friend Art to see if he is home, or when I buy potato sausage at the local meat market. It's pathetic, and I have no way to reign it in. Even when I take the dog to the vet I get so nervous nausea often sets in.
-
-
Well..I suppose.....
-
-
-p.s. for some reason that I can't figure out, my blog will no longer let me have line breaks and new paragraphs. It insists on smushing it altogether, and it's annoying! The only way I can fix it is by adding those stupid dashes!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

johnny,
it's called anxiety and there are lots of things you can do to get rid of it! you don't have to live with nervousity.
trust me.
;0
j

Jenny said...

How about the time I almost had a panic attack over taco dip? Yeah, we're pretty great.