Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I love my job!
So, yes, you've all heard me piss and moan constantly about my job, but I do have to admit, I do love it. I offer for evidence what I did today.
Got to work, and went to pick up my clients (in our 2006 Ford, something or another. When we got it it had 20 miles on it! The first time I ever got to drive a brand new car).
Then we went for an hour drive in the country. We got home, and I passed meds, unloaded the dishwasher and put away the mornings clothes. I made dinner (unstuffed cabbage skillet, so good!). After dining, and making tomorrow's chicken salad, I took one of the guys for a walk around the neighborhood. It was such a lovely day. Then I sat on the deck with another of the guys, reading and slowly swinging on the porch swing, enjoying the lovely weather. Then I washed the guys up for bed, gave them a snack of pretzels and iced tea, and later helped them to bed. All I had left to do was switch the laundry, unload the dishwasher and clean the floors.
I love not dreading going into work!
Well.. I suppose...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

i'm glad you love your job!!! whoo hoo! as for my blog, dirty things are all that happen in the ville!
kisses,
j