Tuesday, April 22, 2008

- So Ma took down the fence surronding the backyard. This annoys me for 2 reasons. One being an obvious and normal one, I can't let my little Goober out to run around, I have to put him on a lead. The second being the more important one. Now, if/when the dead rise from their graves to attack the living, the backyward is no longer a safe place! I had always counted on, if things go badly, we could board up the windows in the front of the house, and still have the backyard, now, it's not so! This worries me.

-Today, when driving back from grocery shopping at work, I spotted a boy walking down the street. I noticed his lips seemed black, and I couldn't figure out why. Well, as it happens, I saw when I got closer he was wearing black lipstick, and then I realized he was a goth! I honestly squealed "Wow, a goth, I haven't seen one in years!" and yes, I clapped my hands.

Well.. I suppose...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

you're hilarious! wow a goth!!
i'm going to buy you the zombie surivial guide for christmas...