Thursday, April 24, 2008

- I love that when you are walking and listening to music, you instantly become "invisible" when one of your favorite songs come on. To your "rational" mind, no one else can hear you loudly singing along, or see you waggin' your finger, shaking your booty, whipping your head around, or slapping that imaginary ass. (Oh yea, it was "Shoop" by Salt 'n Pepa that set me off today)

-I find it weird when people who write letters write not only the date at the top of the letter, but also the time, and sometimes the weather. What the hell? Is this really important? I mean, I guess if your accused of murder or a robbery you can go back and say " Oh no, I was writing Aunt Ida then, I couldn't possibly have done it"

-Also, I find it odd when people you don't really know (i.e. you've "met" online and have a passing friendship), give you their phone number. I really just want to write back and say " I don't want to call you. That's too weird!". But instead I just ignore it. What would I say? "Hey, I really don't know who you are at all...." (this coming from the man who met someone in a cemetery last year, who was visiting from Ohio, and had just chatted online. Also from the man who drove down to see and stayed with an 84 year old woman whom I had written to and talked to on the phone once. Hmm... I guess I have this weird double standard eh?)

Well, I suppose.....

No comments: