Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm the kind of person...
- who will go put something in the mail with bare feet, when there is 3 inches of snow on the ground and it is -10.
-who will mutter "shit" when upon entering church I discover it is a contemporary service tonight (I just hate them so much!)
-who can not make it through the day without uttering "Your mom" at least 5 times.
- who has a large amount of friends over the age of 75.
- who owns not just one but two wedding dresses, both mine.
- who will check my e-mail 8 times a day if able to.
- who finds female to male transsexuals wildly attractive.
- is sometimes just too lazy to get drunk.
-who will lie awake at night trying hard to stop thinking, wanting desperately to call someone, but knowing no one is awake at 2 a.m.
- who scares away a 40 year old man who makes puppets and plays with toys for a living.
Well...I suppose...
P.S. On a note to anyone with my phone number. My phone is almost always on, only being off when I am at my father's, or in church. Feel free to call me whenever you like, even if it's 3 a.m. I will answer (and if it is 3 a.m. give me some time to respond, as it usually takes me about 10 to 15 seconds to figure out what is making noise and then remember what it is I do with this noise making device. Eventually you will get a slightly breathless and confused, "Hello?")

3 comments:

Jackie said...

dude i'm always up at 3 in the morning too.

Jackie said...

dude i'm always up at 3 a.m. too!

Nathan said...

it's almost 5 a.m. and i'm still up...I love watching Milwaukee wake up.