Thursday, March 06, 2008

- I am very inconsistent recently. Just yesterday, the ladder I was climbing on the farm broke and fell away from me, leaving me hanging 20-30 feet (I have NO concept of distance) off the ground. Did I swear and scream? No, I could barely stop laughing long enough to pull myself up and out of harm's way. However today when I knocked my coffee on the floor I yelled "Shit" and proceded to bitch about it for 15 minutes.


-I love how odd my sister and I are. She will call me stupid, I'll call her fat, she'll call me ugly, and I'll finish with "Jealous", and then we move on from there. No anger or malice, just a little routine we do. We also flip each other off when passing each other in our vehicles.


-Ever tried goggling your name for just images? I am sad to say as far as I can tell, there are no pictures of me archived my google. Oh there are pictures from sites with my name, but no pictures of me. This makes me feel safe and sad at the same time.


-I've decided to continue my love affair with J.K. Simmons. I don't know what it is about older balding men. (Remember Patrick McCarthy?) I heard once that the people you are attracted to in life are all based on who you "fell in love with" when you were young, I.E. The first person. This interests me, because lately I've been developing crushes on people that resemble one of my father's friends. He was around quite a bit during my childhood, and I still find him attractive, and one day hope to bed him. He even has an identical twin brother! I wonder if their is any truth to this. What have been your experiences?


-Anyway, here is Mr. J.K. Simmons.

Well.. I suppose....

1 comment:

Jackie said...

johnny johnny johnny, spilling coffee totally sucks. bedding older men with bald heads is only okay if it's that guy from top chef. or duff. have you ever seen duff on ace of cakes? or..okay, see bald men are hot. don't fret. as for first crushes. i don't think that's at all true for me. though i once had a thing for a dark skinned kid. but no. for me it's all about if you kind of look like my dad or have the same crazy qualities. good times. :)